Your shopping cart is empty!

Romania

Paparuda Estate Selection
List / Grid
Show
Sort By
Paparuda Cabernet Sauvignon Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - IG Viile Timisului
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2014 | 13% - 75cl
The Banat region is the smallest of seven and is divided into two sub-zones, Banat and Recas. The Carpathian Mountains act as a barrier to the cooler weather in the north and the Black sea to the east has a moderating influence. The estate grown fruit for the Cabernet comes from the gipsy hill and izvin vineyards, after fermentation the wine is then matured for 12 months on American and Transylvanian staves ...
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Paparuda Chardonnay Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - Wine Of Romania
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2013 | 12.5% - 75cl
The fruit was handpicked from Cramele Recas Gypsy Hill vineyard-Dealul Tiganului. The vineyard location sits between two regions – Transylvania and Banat and is near to Romania's third largest city Timisoara. Fermentation was carried out in stainless steel over a 3 week period, with 50% further aged on French oak staves for 3 months, before final re-blending with the unoaked portion.
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Paparuda Merlot Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - Wine Of Romania
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2014 | 12.5% - 75cl
Romania finds itself at the geographical cross-roads between central and south-eastern Europe, wedged between Hungary and the black sea, with the Ukraine and Moldova to the north and north-east and Serbia and Bulgaria to the south and south-west. The country is divided into seven regions and 28 sub-regions. The regions are Moldova, Dobrogea, Danube Terraces, Muntenia-Oltenia, Crisana-Maramures, Transylvania ...
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Paparuda Pinot Grigio Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - Wine Of Romania
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2014 | 12.5% - 75cl
Handpicked estate grown grapes from gypsy hill, Dealul Tiganului vineyard, harvested early morning when it's cool, crushed and vacuum pressed and decanted into stainless steel for between 48-72 hours until perfectly clarified, from here the fruit is passed into stainless steel fermenters for about 3 weeks and left to rest on the lees and then finally bottled. The Pinot Grigio appears lemon green with medium intensity.
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Paparuda Pinot Noir Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - Wine of Romania
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2014 | 12.5% - 75cl
Cramele Recas vineyard is located in the west of Romania, near the city of Timisoara, the Banat region, one of a total of seven wine regions. The fruit for the pinot noir comes from the Recas Dealul Uberland vineyard located on the foothills of the Carpathian Mountains. A small portion (25%) of fruit was put through Carbonic Maceration with the remaining 75% macerated and fermented in stainless steel, lightly oaked ...
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Paparuda Riesling Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - Wine Of Romania
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2013 | 12.5% - 75cl
The parcels of fruit come from two different estate owned vineyards, Dealul Uberland and Dealul Tiganului. The wine also holds two different varieties of Rieslings, where the vine stock was sourced from Germany and Italy. Both adding something different to the wine. The Riesling appears lemon green with medium intensity, accompanied with a concentration of green fruit and light perfume on the nose.
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Paparuda Sauvignon Blanc Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - IG Viile Timisului
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2014 | 12.5% - 75cl
The grape for the Sauvignon Blanc was sourced from the estate owned Dealul Tiganului and Dealul Uberland Vineyards. The parcels of fruit were hand harvested early morning, de-stemmed and crushed, vacuumed pressed before transfer to decantation tanks for 24 hours and finally fermented in stainless steel with selected yeast over a period of 25 days. The wine appears pale yellow with expressive tropical fruit ...
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Paparuda Syrah Estate Selection
Cramele Recas - Paparuda Estate Selection
Romania | Banat - Transylvania | Recas - Timisoara
2013 | 13.5% - 75cl
Although Romania lies on the same latitude as central France, its climate is more extreme both in winter and summer. With over 600 hectares replanted over the last 10 years and the vine stock sourced from France and Italy, the vineyard at Cramele Recas is state of the art. The Syrah grape grows best in well drained granite and schist and this soil type is found in the vineyards surrounding the winery.
 
Based on 0 reviews.
2 For £12
£6.99
Recently Viewed