Your shopping cart is empty!

Banfi Wine

Buy Banfi Wine Online | 10% Off full range

Mariani - Established 1978

The Journey began in 1978, when brothers John and Harry Mariani acquired an estate in Tuscany, they currently produce wines under three labels, Castello Banfi - a single estate state of the art winery, located between two rivers, Orcia and Ombrone on the slope of the Montalcino. Banfi Toscana - with the grape choosen from specific vineyards within the region and Banfi Piemonte – a 45 hectare estate in Strevi, located between the towns of Novi Ligure and Acqui Terme in Piedmont, formely the Bruzzone Winery.
List / Grid
Show
Sort By
Banfi Chianti Classico Riserva DOCG
Banfi Toscana
Italy | Tuscany | Chianti Classico
2012 | 13% - 75cl
The fruit for the DOCG were sourced from the Classico region of Chianti between Siena and Firenze. The region was awarded DOCG status in 1984 and further in 1996 was recognised as a completley independent appellation. The area of Chianti Classico covers 100 square miles between Florence to the north and Siena to the south. Chianti Classico Riserva means that the wine must be aged for a minimum of two years in oak and a further 3 months in bottle.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 85 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£18.95
Banfi Col Di Sasso
Banfi Toscana
Italy | Tuscany | Toscana IGT
2013 | 13% - 75cl
The fruit for the Tuscan red were sourced from rocky and impervious slopes of the Banfi estate, Montalcino. Up to 15 different vineyards were chosen, each adding something different to the wine. Maceration was carried out over 5-6 days in stainless steel tank and finally released after a short time in bottle. The stony hill blend appears rich ruby red in colour with an exuberance of ...
Triangle Wine Club Score: 70 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£9.95
Banfi Principessa Gavia Gavi DOCG
Banfi Piemonte
Italy | Piedmont | Gavi DOCG
2016 | 12% - 75cl
The Region lies in the southern part of Piedmont, North Western Italy. It derives its name from the town of Gavi, located in the regions centre. The vineyards are found in the surrounding hills and consist of 13 communes, within the Province of Alessandria. The region was awarded DOCG status in 1998 and is considered Piedmont finest for white wine production. The Fruit for the wine was sourced from Principessa Gavia single vineyard estate ...
Triangle Wine Club Score: 95 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£11.95
Castello Banfi Brunello Di Montalcino
Castello Banfi | DOCG
Italy | Tuscany | Brunello Di Montalcino DOCG
2013 | 14% - 75cl
The fruit for the red was sourced from 170 hectares of vine located on the southern slopes of Montalcino, some 220 meters above sea-level. The low yield grape is vinified in stainless steel and wood tanks, with maceration over a 10-12 day period, followed by 2 years in French and Slavonian Oak, prior to further aging in bottle for 10 months. The Sangiovese appears ruby red with garnet tints, dried red fruit, spice and hints of liquorice on the nose.
 
Based on 0 reviews.
None
£34.95
Castello Banfi Poggio Alle Mura
Castello Banfi | Brunello Di Montalcino DOCG
Italy | Tuscany | Brunello Di Montalcino
2009 | 14.4% - 75cl
The fruit for the Sangiovese was sourced from 22 year old vines on the sloping hills surrounding the historic Poggio Alle Mura Castle. An area particularly suited for growing Sangiovese, with an altitude of 210-220 meters above sea level. The wine was further aged, 90% in French oak barriques and the remaining 10% in large casks. Before release, only in the sixth year after harvest, the wine is bottled aged.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 90 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£44.95
Castello Banfi Rosso Di Montalcino
Castello Banfi | Tuscany
Italy | Tuscany | Rosso Di Montalcino DOC
2012 | 13.8% - 75cl
Rosso Di Montalcino often referred to as baby Brunello’s are sourced from the same defined area as Brunello Di Montalcino. The main difference between the two is the aging process! Typical a Rosso Di Montalcino must be aged in barrel and bottle for a total of 12 Months compared to 36 Months for Brunello Di Montalcino. In this case the fruit was sourced from estate vineyards on the southern hills of Montalcino, then the wine was aged in ...
Triangle Wine Club Score: 80 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£16.95
Recently Viewed