Your shopping cart is empty!

02/04/2015

List / Grid
Show
Sort By
Composed By Hispa Malbec
Wine Of Argentina - Mendoza
Argentina | Mendoza | Uco Valley - Lujan de Cuyo
2012 | 14.2% - 75cl
The Fruit parcels for the Composed By Hispa Malbec were sourced from two different sub-regions within Mendoza, Uco Valley and Lujan de Cuyo. Uco Valley is located in southwest Mendoza and runs adjacent to the Tunuyan River, whereas the high altitude 'Lujan de Cuyo' is located to the west of Mendoza, at the edge of the Andes mountains, some 1000m above sea level.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 85 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£10.99
Composed By Hispa Torrontes
Wine Of Argentina - Mendoza
Argentina | Mendoza - La Rioja | Uco Valley - Famatina Valley
2012 | 13.9% - 75cl
Oenologist Fabian Valenzuela from Bodega Tapiz has chosen fruit parcels from La Rioja's, hot climate Famatina Valley and Mendoza's, dry climate Uco Valley. The Famatina Valley is divided into two sub-regions, Bermejo Valley and Antinaco-Los Colorados Valley and is located in north-western La-Rioja. The climate is an unique micro-climate with warm days, cold nights and very dry.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 70 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£10.99
Constantin Chevalier Rouge Cuvee
Chateau Constantin Chase - AOC Cotes Du Luberon
France | Rhone | Luberon
2010 | 14% - 75cl
The different parcels of fruit are sourced from old vines 'Vielle Vignes' within the Cotes du Luberon, located just south of Cotes du Ventoux, in the Rhone Valley. The Sub-Region is separated by from Ventoux by Calavon river in the north and from Provence by the Durance river in the south. The parcels of fruit are aged for 12 months in French oak before 'Assemblage' blending and then a further 12 months in bottle.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 90 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£8.99
IL Caggio Pinot Grigio
Indicazione Geografica Tipica - Delle Venezie IGT
Italy | Veneto | Delle Venezie IGT
2014 | 12% - 75cl
Delle Venezie IGT appellation spans across three of the north eastern Italian wine regions, Veneto, Friuli-Venezia Giulia and Trentino, therefore the fruit can be sourced from anywhere within. In this case the fruit is sourced from vineyards located between the hills of Vicenza and Treviso, areas influenced by their proximity to the Adriatic Sea. The IL Caggio Pinot Grigio appears pale lemon in colour with aromas of stone fruit ....
Triangle Wine Club Score: 85 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£7.99
Maison Williams Chase Rose
Chateau Constantin Chase - AOC Cotes Du Luberon
France | Rhone | Luberon
2014 | 13% - 75cl
Chateau Constantin is located near the town of Lourmarin in the administrative region of Provence-Alpes-Cote d'Azur, south-eastern France. The region is bordered by the southern Alps to the east and Rhones-Alpes to the north and the Rhone river to the west. The administrative region includes the wine regions of Provence and Cotes Du Luberon, as well as others within the Rhone Valley.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 70 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£14.95
Shorn Marlborough Pinot Noir
Wine of New Zealand
New Zealand | South Island | Marlborough
2013 | 13.5% - 75cl
Marlborough is located on the eastern tip of New Zealand's South island, with the Pacific ocean to the east and the Hinterland ranges to the north and south. The Southern Valleys and the Awatere Valley are more suited to the production of Pinot Noir. Combined with a higher proportion of clay in the soils and drier more elevated areas, the valleys produced a distinctive, more red fruit driven Pinot Noir.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 70 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£10.99
Shorn Marlborough Sauvignon Blanc
Wine of New Zealand
New Zealand | South Island | Marlborough
2015 | 12.5% - 75cl
Marlborough wine region is located in New Zealand's northeast side of the south Island and is divided into three sub-regions, the Southern Valleys, Wairau valley and Awatere Valley. The region is responsible for approximately 80% of New Zealand's output, especially Sauvignon Blanc. Its combination of river beds, valleys and hills, as well as different meso-climates, makes perfect growing conditions for such a grape.
Triangle Wine Club Score: 75 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£8.99
Vistamar Gran Reserva Cabernet Syrah
Wine of Chile - DO Valle de Maipo
Chile | Central Valley | Maipo Valley
2009 | 14% - 75cl
The fruit for the Vistamar Gran Reserva was sourced from different areas within the Maipo Valley, with small parcels manually harvested, resulting in great colour and flavour. The Cabernet Sauvignon was harvested mild April and the Syrah at the start of May. Aging was carried out, with 60% of the blend aged in French oak and the remaining 40% aged in American oak. Winemaker director 'Irene Paiva' has produced ....
Triangle Wine Club Score: 85 / 100
Based on 1 reviews.
None
£12.99
Recently Viewed