Irish Micro Distilled
Review for the Black Lemon Gin ...
- Ireland | Cork
- Midleton Micro Distillery
- Dave Quinn / Billy Leighton
- Copper Pot Still - Mickey's Belly
- Juniper Berries - Sweet & Bitter Orange Peel - Black Lemon - Lemon Peel
- Lemon Verbena - Coriander - Cardamom - Caraway - Ginger - Nutmeg
- Cassia Bark - Basil - Bay Leaves - Lavender - Irish Gorse Flowers
Description of the Micro Gin ...
Distilled in Ireland's oldest copper pot still, known as Mickey's Belly and located in Midleton Distillery in Cork the premium gin is an infusion of 16 very different botanicals, fronted by of course Juniper, Irish Gorse Flowers and Black Lemon.
Tasting Note from Distillery | 43% ...
Nose - "Lemon balm and shredded ginger with a unique sweetness from the wild Irish gorse flower."
Palate - "Spicy pine and notes of earthy woodland frost balanced with a burst of citrus."
Finish - "Clean and long with a lingering rooted orange citrus and slowly roasted spice."
Perfect Serve - 1 part Black Lemon Gin / Glass filled with ice / Lemon Twist / Topped up with a Premium Tonic.