Method and Madness Gin The Method and Madness Gin has been micro distilled using 16 different botanicals, two of which are Black Lemon and locally sourced Irish Gorse Flowers.
Method and Madness Gin
Irish Micro Distilled
- Midleton Micro Distillery
- Dave Quinn / Billy Leighton
- Copper Pot Still - Mickey's Belly
- Juniper Berries - Sweet & Bitter Orange Peel - Black Lemon
- Lemon Peel - Lemon Verbena - Coriander - Cardamom
- Caraway - Ginger - Nutmeg - Cassia Bark - Basil - Bay Leaves
- Lavender - Irish Gorse Flowers
Nose - "Lemon balm and shredded ginger with a unique sweetness from the wild Irish gorse flower." Palate - "Spicy pine and notes of earthy woodland frost balanced with a burst of citrus." Finish - "Clean and long with a lingering rooted orange citrus and slowly roasted spice."
Perfect Serve - 1 part Black Lemon Gin / Glass filled with ice / Lemon Twist / Topped up with a Premium Tonic.
Customer reviews for the Method and Madness Gin