Wild Botanical Seasonal Gin - Glendalough Irish Whiskey Ltd
Glendalough Wild Spring Botanical Gin Facts ...
- Ireland | County Wicklow
- Glendalough Distillery
- Arnold Holstein Copper Still
- Juniper - Coriander Seeds - Lemon Peel - Angelica Root - Liquorice Root
- Bitter Almond - Orris Root - Ceylon Cinnamon - Ginger - All Spice
- Gorse Flower - Lemon - Wood Sorrel - Blackberry Leaves - Beech Leaves
- Dandelion Flower - Cleavers - Blackcurrant Leaves - Water Mint
- Sweet Woodruff - Birch Sap - Sweet Cicely - Scots Pine
Wild Spring Description ...
Ireland's first craft Distillery, Glendalough Distillery is located in Glendalough County Wicklow, home to the Glendalough Wild Spring Botanical Gin. Located south of Dublin, the distillery lies in the valley of the two lakes, adjacent to the Wicklow Mountains. The botanicals used within the distillation are all sourced locally and handpicked from the mountains surrounding the Distillery.
Glendalough Distillery Tasting Note ...
Nose - "The nose is a floral perfume of gorse flower, with grassy notes of sweet woodruff and dandelions with a touch of pine and birch sap."
Palate - "The taste is big with a full mouth feel. Faint coconut notes from the gorse flower and a little citrus from wood sorrel and sweet, fresh pine."
Finish - "The Finish is warming, citrusy and long. A fresh youthful gin."
Glendalough Spring Gin and Tonic - 1 part Glendalough Summer Gin over ice / Squeezed Lemon and Lime / slice of Orange / Topped up with a Premium Tonic.