Wild Botanical Irish Gin
Wicklow Wild Botanical Gin Facts ...
- Ireland | County Wicklow
- Glendalough Distillery
- Arnold Holstein Copper Still
- Juniper - Coriander Seeds - Lemon Balm
- Angelica Root - Liquorice Root - Orris Root
- Licorice Bark - Fresh Organic Lemons - Elderflower - Red Clover Flower
- Yarrow - Ox Eye Daisy - Wild Raspberry - Blackberry Leaves - Wild Rose
- Watermint - Sweet Woodruff - Wild Angelica - Sweet Cicely
- Lady's Bedstraw - Bell Heather
Wild Botanical Description ...
The new Wild Botanical Gin is an addition to the Seasonal Botanical gin range, whereby it displays all four seasons into one, to produce an all year round gin. The botanicals are sourced fresh from the mountains around the distillery, by Geraldine Kavanagh and placed within the Copper pot still within hours of foraging. The Wild Botanical Gin is slow-distilled in small 250Lt batches by Rowdy Rooney to produce a fresh, clean and different Gin.
Distillery Tasting Note ...
Nose - "Fresh Spring notes with juniper, citrus, pine. A forest clearing in bloom."
Palate - "Cool and mellow at first, rushing to nectarous Summer flowers and hints of Autumn fruits finally giving way to warm spice."
Finish - "Long and sylvan, with warm winter spices."
Botanical Gin and Tonic - 1 part Wild Irish Gin over ice / Squeezed Lemon/Lime / 1 slice of Orange / Topped up with a Premium Tonic.