Wild Botanical Seasonal Gin - Glendalough Irish Whiskey Ltd
Glendalough Wild Autumn Botanical Gin Facts ...
- Ireland | County Wicklow
- Glendalough Distillery
- Arnold Holstein Copper Still
- Juniper - Coriander Seeds - Lemon Peel - Angelica Root - Liquorice Root
- Bitter Almond - Orris Root - Ceylon Cinnamon - Ginger - All Spice
- Fraughan Berries - Mountain Heather - Blackberries - Wild Mint - Damson
- Elderberry - Crab Apple - Yarrow - Sea Buckthorn - Meadowsweet
- Rosehips - Angelica Flowers
Wild Autumn Description ...
The botanicals used within the Glendalough Wild Autumn Botanical Gin have been sourced locally and contain 8 base and up to 20 wild seasonal botanicals, foraged by hand the day before distillation. Distilled in small batches, the Autumn Gin displays true characters of the season and the surrounding Glendalough Valley.
Glendalough Distillery Tasting Note ...
Nose - "The nose is earthy but floral with underlying heather and blackberries."
Palate - "The taste has incredible depth of flavour, smooth and rounded with a touch of sweetness to the fore. Followed by hints of clover, Fraughan berries and damsons."
Finish - "The Finish lingers, long and smooth with citrus and classic notes of juniper. This one bursts with nature’s ripe bounty from the valleys surrounding our distillery."
Glendalough Autumn Gin and Tonic - 1 part Glendalough Autumn Gin over ice / 2 slices of Green Apple / topped up with a Premium Tonic.