Batch Distilled | Special Release
Review for the Pot Still Sweet Rose Gin ...
- Ireland | Antrim
- Frankie & Eileen's Distillery
- Neil Armstrong
- Geterbrewed Copper Pot Still
- Juniper - English Coriander Seed - Angelica - Lemon Peel - Potato Peel
- Pea Pods - Orris Root - Liquorice Root - Cardamom - Grains of Paradise
- Cassis - Bitter Orange - Sweet Orange - Rose Petal.
Gin Description ...
The Rose Gin is produced using the 13 botanical base gin, distilled in a Geterbrewed Copper pot still by distiller Neil Armstrong and infused with the rose petal over a 48 hour period, with the recipe designed by Jonathan Mitchell himself.
Fairley's | Tasting Note ...
Nose - "The Gin is a smooth classic Citrus forward Gin with beautiful earthy notes."
Palate - "Juniper front with delightful sweet citrus, touches of liquorice and much more."
Finish - "An expression of excellence, finish clean and fresh with lasting earthy tones."
Perfect Serve - 1 part F&E / Glass filled with ice / slice of Mandarin Orange and Lemon Peel / Topped up with Fever Tree Light Tonic.